Before moving to Luxembourg, due to the size of the country commuting is rather easy, if you decide to work in the capital but live outside check first about driving or public transport connections.
- Grund is located downhill in the historical heart of Luxembourg City, and is a popular area for those looking where to stay in Luxembourg City among it all. The hotel and rent prices are higher but the views are magnificent. This is the most multi-cultural area, with plenty of restaurants, bars and pubs.
- Limpertsberg is popular with students and business people who enjoy an underground atmosphere. This district is also close to the city centre.
- Howald is on the other side but is also a short ride from the centre. This is a quieter area with lots of greenery, though some parts suffer from heavy traffic and national roads.
- Strassen is more expensive, but even calmer area, lined by forest. (Again, some parts have heavy traffic.) People here enjoy a lot of sports facilities.
- Merl is another green area, ideal for families; there are plenty of parks and a lot of opportunities to enjoy horse riding.
- Belair is a similar area but closer to the centre, with more upmarket buildings and therefore more expensive.
On behalf of our client, they are offering an exciting opportunity to develop your skills in a fast-paced environment for the role Compliance Administrator. If you are an organized individual…
We are actively recruiting for the position of HR Generalist. The successful candidate will have extensive experience and knowledge of Cayman Islands Immigration as this role is heavily immigration focused.…
On behalf of our client, we are looking for a Private Client Associate who seeks a rigorous and challenging environment for their career development. Candidates should be client-focused and detail-oriented…