|Our client is actively looking for a motivated and commercially focused marketer to fill the role of Business Development/Marketing Manager to work with a hugely successful company. If you are a talented individual with a passion for digital tools and has a drive growth for business development, then this is the ideal job for you!|
- Assist with delivering unique programmes for events and other activities
- Consulting with clients via social media, phone and email to establish and build relationships
- Will provide strong examples of ideas they have generated
- Monitor new business activity for senior management
- Will create and provide strong ideas in an accurate, timely and measurable manner
This is a fantastic opportunity and if you are capable of leading a global strategy in a professional and organized manner, then we'd like to meet you!
- Ideally educated to degree level or working towards relevant professional qualifications (e.g. CIM, CIPR, CMI), a huge advantage if you possess Financial services sector qualifications (e.g. STEP, ICSA)
- 3-5 years' experience in business development or marketing roles, preferably within the financial services sector
- Must have proven experience of using website content management systems, (e.g. Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn)
- Must have knowledge of MS Dynamics, Salesforce, LexisNexis InterAction etc.
- Highly experienced in office packages, with advanced Excel skills an advantage
- Must be able to deal with tasks independently and use own initiative
Only candidates from/based in the Channel Islands will be considered at this time