Job is no longer active.
Please click here to see all current available jobs.
Senior Work Methods Specialist - Cayman Islands
Our client is looking for an experienced Senior Work Flow Specialist to join team. If you have great leadership skills, communication and technical field skills, then this is the ideal role for you!
Duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to;
- Administering general maintenance
- Ensuring tools and equipment are inspected
- Keeping record of maintenance supplies and equipment
- Ensuring work methods and SOP’s are compliant
- Responding to all emergency site maintenance requirements
- Preparing and assisting in budget preparation
- Seeking ways to improve the safety and efficiency of the company
- Supervising and training staff members
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical, Electronics or Mechanical Engineering or Journeyman Lineman’s qualification
- More than 15 years experience in Transmission and Distribution Utility
- 5 years’ experience in Work Methods or in relevant field
- Technical background with strong competencies is highly desirable
- Health and safety management practices and principles
- Ability to plan, organize supervise and evaluate maintenance
- Highly computer literate with excellent Microsoft Office skills
- Must possess a valid local driver’s license
If you have the above requirements and the ability to operate in a busy environment and meet tight deadlines while maintaining a high level of accuracy then apply away!