Vice President - Fund Accounting
On behalf of a highly respected multinational financial services firm, we are actively recruiting a Vice President – Fund Accounting to join their Delaware based team. As VP you will manage the operational functions of their FAAS (Fund Administration & Accounting Services) department. If you are a US national or have the right to work in the USA, read on for more information.
- Managing the operations of the Fund Services Department i.e. budget preparations, staff reviews, marketing, preparing proposals for services and monitoring profitability
- Managing all aspects of fund and client accounting including communication with clients, their legal, audit and investment advisors
- Supervise and review the performance of junior staff members
- Ensure all regulatory requirements are adhered to
- Initiate & lead/assist with ad hoc projects as necessary
- Accounting Qualification
- Degree in Accounting or Business-related field
- 8+ years PQE in FS or Legal environment
- Proficient in ViewPoint, Adex, Bloomberg, Investran & Microsoft Office Suite
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- In-dept knowledge of relevant laws, local regulations, corporate governance, and best practices
- Solid knowledge of international tax law, local law and international company law
If you would like to learn more about this opportunity, apply today! All applications are treated as highly confidential.