Vice President - Compliance
On behalf of our client a highly respected professional services firm, located in the Cayman Islands, we are actively seeking applicants for the role of Vice President – AML Officer. This is a broad role which will enable you to act as MLRO, AMLCO & DMLRO.
- Overseeing and monitoring the relevant Anti-Money Laundering (“AML”) / Counter Terrorist Financing (“CTF”) policies and procedures
- Liaising with the Board of Directors (or equivalent) and advising them on AML/CFT compliance issues and provide reports on a regular basis
- Advising clients on general issues that arise
- Carrying out risk assessments on a regular basis identifying potential risks and escalating them
- Main point of contact with the regulatory authorities
- Investigate reports of suspicious activities
- Ensure that adequate AML/CTF logs are maintained and records are maintained and held for the necessary duration
- Help clients with adhoc requests in relation to their ongoing AML/CFT requirements
- Degree in a Business-related field
- Professional Qualification – ACAMS or equivalent
- 10+ years Compliance experience
- Working knowledge of funds, PE and structured finance
- Excellent communication skills; both verbal and written
If you would like to learn more about this opportunity, apply today. All applications are highly confidential.