Job is no longer active.
Please click here to see all current available jobs.
Vice President - Compliance Operations
On behalf of our client a successful multinational professional services organization with offices across Europe, Asia, US and the Caribbean. We are actively seeking a Vice President – Compliance Operations to join their growing Cayman Islands based team.
- Carrying out KYC functions for the AML programme
- Supervising a team of Analysts
- Managing new and existing projects
- Preparing reports and statistics
- Logging all projects and providing status updates on a monthly basis
- Supervising and monitoring daily workload
- Overseeing the allocation of responsibilities and resources to ensure that tasks are completed accurately
- Delivering structured induction training for new team members and identifying areas for training
- Conducting performance reviews for team members and ensuring that performance issues are properly addressed
- Coordinating scheduled leave, managing unscheduled absences and monitoring timekeeping for team members
- Degree in a Business-related field
- AML/CFT Qualification
- 5+ years’ experience in Compliance
- In dept knowledge of Cayman Islands AML Framework and KYC requirements
- Strong IT skills in Excel, Work, PowerPoint, Outlook
- Ideally experienced in Viewpoint & Laserfische software
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
If you would like to learn more about this opportunity, get in touch today for more information. All applications are treated as highly confidential.