Job is no longer active.
Please click here to see all current available jobs.
Valuations & Business Modelling Manager - Cayman Islands
Our client is looking for a Valuation & Business Modelling Manager to join their team. If you have extensive Valuations & Business Modelling experience, have great interpersonal, communication and consultative skills, Then this is the ideal role for you!
Duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to;
- Completing the valuation procedures
- Managing business development activities
- Handling daily commercial issues
- Developing valuation memos and workpapers in accordance with client policies and professional auditing standards
- Supporting data collection for assets from third party vendors
- Determining the fair market value of the plan assets
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Economic or Accounting
- Must possess or working towards a CFA, ASA/AM designations would be advantageous
- 5 years’ experience in valuation of complex securities and financial transactions
- Proven record of building models in a major accounting firm or boutique
- Knowledge of capital structures
- Technical background with strong competencies is highly desirable
- Highly computer literate with excellent Microsoft Office skills
If you have the above requirements and the ability to operate in a busy environment and meet tight deadlines while maintaining a high level of accuracy then apply away!