Trust Officer - Temporary
On behalf of our client, a large and established financial services company, we are actively searching for a Trust Officer to assist with a 4 month maternity cover.
This role is due to start immediately and therefore is open to on-island candidates only who are available to start immediately.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities:
- Administering a portfolio of trusts, companies and limited partnerships
- Conducting regular reviews of each entity in the portfolio
- Administering and meeting deadlines for all filings with the Registrar of Companies and other regulatory agencies
- Preparing minutes/resolutions for clients, maintaining and updating statutory records and registers
- Liaising effectively with clients, trustees and legal counsel, actioning requests and servicing the client in a responsive, professional and efficient manner.
The ideal candidate will have a strong client focus and make decisions and solve problems quickly and effectively.
A STEP qualification would be an advantage and the successful candidate will have 3-5 years experience in a similar capacity.
If you are interested in the role and would like to learn more, please get in touch with me directly at email@example.com