Job is no longer active.
Please click here to see all current available jobs.
On behalf of our client, a growing fiduciary services company, we are actively searching for their next knowledgeable Trust Officer.
Responsibilities for this role include;
- Administer a portfolio of accounts and ensure they adhere to all laws and regulations
- Meet with clients and third parties as necessary
- Ensure reporting to clients is accurate and provided in a timely manner
- Communicate in an effective, professional and courteous manner with all clients
- Ad-hoc administrative duties as required
The ideal candidate;
- STEP professional qualification is essential
- 3-5 years experience of trust and administrative experience
- Excellent communication skills and exceptional attention to detail
- Working knowledge of accounting and investment administration would be an asset
The ideal candidate is passionate about their work, possesses exceptional client service skills, and demonstrates strong trust knowledge.
This role is suitable for someone who enjoys being a part of a close-knit group of people in a growing work environment, and is able to work with minimal supervision.
If this sounds like you, then apply today!