Our client a multinational professional services company is actively seeking a Trust officer to join their team. Located in the Cayman Islands, you will be responsible for the administration of a large Trust Portfolio of Private Clients.
- Administer a complex portfolio of trusts
- Draft company documents
- Review Bank Statements
- Prepare performance reviews on your portfolio
- Liaise with compliance professionals to coordinate FATCA/CRS/AEOI reviews for new business
- Assist with accounts receivable
- Creating and maintaining spreadsheets
- Step Qualified
- 3+ years’ experience in private client trusts
- Working knowledge of corporate and trust laws across multiple jurisdictions
- AEOI Experienced
- Excellent Communicator, both verbal and written
- Proficient in Viewpoint, Microsoft Word, Excel & PowerPoint
If you would like more information on the above role, get in contact today. All applications are highly confidential.