Job is no longer active.
Please click here to see all current available jobs.
On behalf of our client a financial services institution in the Cayman Islands, we are actively seeking a Trust Officer to join their successful team. This is an exiting opportunity to work with a varying and complex portfolio.
- Administer a portfolio of accounts in compliance with all laws and regulations
- Provide technical guidance and problem solving for junior members of the team
- Liaise with clients, attorneys, and external professionals
- Ensure reporting to clients is accurate and timely
- Complete administrative, investment and risk reviews on all accounts
- Research/investigate and respond to client queries in a timely and professional manner
- Review and approve financial statements and other financial reports to ensure accuracy
- Ensure all statutory filings are completed in a timely manner
- Provide administrative support for Manager
- Other Ad-Hoc duties as required
- STEP Diploma in International Trust Management (TEP Designation)
- 5-7 years of trust, company and administrative experience
- Excellent communication skills; both verbal and written
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, etc.
- Working knowledge of accounting and investment administration
If you would like to learn more about the above role, apply today! All applications are highly confidential.