Trust & Corporate Officer
On behalf of our client a globally recognized and highly respected Professional Service Firm here in the Cayman Islands, we are actively seeking candidates for the role of Trust & Corporate Officer. This is an exciting opportunity to future your career in a forward-thinking company whilst gaining further experience handling a complex portfolio of clients.
- Administering a portfolio of accounts in compliance with all laws and regulations
- Liaising with internal and external professionals i.e.
- Ensuring reports are generated in timely manner
- Completing administrative, investment and risk reviews on all accounts ensuring correct protocol is followed
- Providing sound and knowledgeable advice and responding to client queries in a timely and professional manner
- Reviewing and approving financial statements and other financial reports
- Ensuring all statutory filings are completed in a timely manner
- Assisting with FATCA/CRS
- STEP Qualified
- 5+ years’ experience within trust and company administration
- Proficient in Word, Excel, PowerPoint & Viewpoint
- Must be able to work to deadlines and under pressure
- Excellent communication skills; both verbal and written
- Bilingual speakers are welcome to apply particularly those with Fluent English and Spanish or Mandarin
If you are interested in learning more about this opportunity, apply today. All applications are treated as highly confidential.