Job is no longer active.
Please click here to see all current available jobs.
Trust Accountant - Cayman Islands
On behalf of our client, a growing fiduciary services company, we are actively searching for a high caliber professional to join their department as Trust Accountant. The ideal candidate is passionate about their work, possesses exceptional managerial skills, and demonstrates strong trust knowledge.
Responsibilities for this role include;
- Preparing and examining the corporate and financial reporting
- Developing and maintaining policies, procedures and training initiatives
- Ensuring efficient administration of Trust mandates in accordance with the trustee policies and procedures
- Completing audit work papers for submission to the relevant regulatory authorities
- Ensuring that compliance with regulatory requirements are met
- Communicating audit progress and findings
- Highlighting unresolved issues
- Participating in meetings with the clients
The ideal candidate;
- STEP, ACCA, CPA or CA professionally qualified are preferred
- Possess at least 2 years in a senior management role
- Must have knowledge of anti-money laundering regulations and FATCA/CRS/Trust register reporting
- Excellent communication skills and exceptional attention to detail
- Demonstrate good relationship management, communication, interpersonal and analytical skills
This role is suitable for someone who enjoys being a part of a close-knit group of people in a growing work environment. If this sounds like you, then apply today!