Job is no longer active.
Please click here to see all current available jobs.
Travel and Concierge Specialist
Our client, a Cayman Islands based company, is seeking a Travel and Concierge Specialist to join their team. If you have the proven ability to maintain effective communication with customers, then this might be the job for you!
- Satisfying high expectations of customers
- Answering and resolving customer concerns about reservations, travel, promotions, and the company
- Tracking, recording and maintaining rates, booking rules and strata fees
- Maintaining a friendly, courteous, professional and customer service-oriented mindset
- Reviewing properties before the guests arrive
- Liaising with property managers to quickly solve any problems
- Maintaining a full inventory of materials
- Providing administrative support as required
The ideal candidate:
- Ideally degree educated
- At least 1-5 years’ prior experience in a similar role
- Good knowledge of reservations, data entry and report preparation
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Ability to work unsupervised and demonstrate motivation and initiative
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects and meet deadlines
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and use of the Internet
If you are a quick learner and a proactive professional, please apply, let’s have a conversation today!