On behalf of our client a highly regarded professional services firm with offices in the USA, Europe and Asia, we are actively seeking an academic individual for a Trainee Analyst Position. Located in their Cayman office, this position provides an excellent opportunity to gain hands on experience whilst supporting your growth and development.
- Gain experience on complex civil and criminal financial litigation.
- Join case teams and closely collaborate with the firm’s lawyers, enjoying levels of responsibility and client contact
- Support knowledge management, global business development and strategic collaboration to drive the firm’s practice forward.
- Work with other professionals in the legal field both at a local and international level
- Travel opportunities
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in academically challenging subject(s)
- Excellent research skills
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Must be articulate
- Additional languages are a bonus
If you are a recent graduate who is articulate and ambitious, apply today for more information.