Job is no longer active.
Please click here to see all current available jobs.
Traffic Coordinator - Cayman Islands
Our client is actively looking for a Traffic Coordinator to join their team. The successful candidate will provide a range of administrative activities in support of the efficient and profitable operation of the business. If you are organized, have strong interpersonal skills and are professional, then this is the ideal job for you!
- Promoting the developing company brand
- Monitoring the flow of materials or resources
- Accurately scheduling ads in ad server software
- Coordinating and developing work schedules
- Managing all aspect of social media
- Securing and testing campaign creative
- Additional Ad-hoc duties as required
Knowledge and Experience;
- 4 years’ similar marketing experience
- Associates or Bachelors Degree within Marketing would be a benefit
- Working knowledge of the MS Office package (Outlook, Word, Excel, Power Point)
- Proven record of strong Adobe Suite skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Willingness to work overtime and weekends if required
- Preferably able to communicate well in Spanish
If you possess the above requirements and can work under pressure, please apply away and let’s have a conversation today!