A newly established education and training services provider is currently looking for 4-5 qualified and experienced Teachers to join their team. This organization is basing their learning philosophy on competency-based learning technologies. The organization is due to open April 1st 2018.
The role will involve;
- Understanding the needs of the learners and customize classes to ensure maximum understanding
- Creation of learning programs
- Advising management on suitable training/learning tools
- Preparing reports for individual students and classes/courses
- Preparing and administrating assessments
Skills and Qualifications required;
- A University degree in a relevant area of teaching
- Competency based certification in a relevant area of teaching
- Must have a teaching qualification
- At-least 2-5 years of relevant experience
- Experience using ICT centric and competency based learning systems
- Adaptable educators
These roles have a preference for Caymanians with backgrounds in Special Needs, Math, English and IT. However, on-island qualified candidates will also be considered.
A standard benefits packages with a salary of US$2500-3500 is on offer and will depend on the candidates skills and qualifications.
For more information, please email Hannah Foreman at firstname.lastname@example.org