Senior Trust Officer - Spanish Speaking - Cayman Islands
Our client, an internationally known fiduciary services company, we are actively searching for an exceptional Senior Trust Officer. If you have excellent organizational skills and can thrive in a fast paced, deadline orientated environment, then this is the ideal job for you!
Responsibilities for this role include;
- Administer a portfolio of accounts and ensure they adhere to all laws and regulations
- Meet with clients and third parties as necessary
- Participating in business development
- Ensure reporting to clients is accurate and provided in a timely manner
- Communicate in an effective, professional and courteous manner with all clients
- Ad-hoc administrative duties as required
The ideal candidate;
- STEP or ICSA professional qualification is essential or working towards
- 3-5 years experience of trust and administrative experience
- Fluency in Spanish would be advantageous
- Proven track record of managing complex portfolios and databases
- Excellent communication skills and exceptional attention to detail
- Working knowledge of accounting and investment administration would be an asset
The ideal candidate is passionate about their work, possesses exceptional client service skills, and demonstrates strong trust knowledge.
This role is suitable for someone who enjoys being a part of a close-knit group of people in a growing work environment, and is able to work with minimal supervision.
If this sounds like you, then apply today!