Job is no longer active.
Please click here to see all current available jobs.
Senior Tax Associate - Cayman Islands
We are presently looking for a Senior Tax Associate to join our client’s dynamic, high profile and reputable financial firm. In this role, you will have the opportunity to work alongside many industry leading partners and be able to assist with business development!
Responsibilities for this role include;
- Providing sound, quality technical advice and guidance to clients
- Communicating with clients to manage international tax strategy
- Preparing responses to different tax authorities’ requests and inquiries
- Reviewing and approving tax documents
- Researching and drafting opinion memoranda on resolving highly complex, technical tax issues
- Coaching and motivating junior staff members
The ideal candidate;
- CPA qualified with 3-5 years experience in tax accounting
- Must have an excellent academic background
- Proven track record of FATCA/CRS
- Must have previous experience within the financial services environment
- Excellent drafting and written communication skills
- The ability to work effectively in a team and under pressure
If you are interested in finding out more about this opportunity, please forward your details in strictest confidence, we can’t wait to hear from you!