Senior Supervisor - Information Security
Our client a well-known financial institution in the Cayman Islands is actively seeking a Senior Supervisor for their Information Security team. As Senior Supervisor you will ensure networks, systems and IT security are maintained.
- Supervising junior team members
- Maintain LAN applications, firewall solutions and systems daily
- Ensure network security is maintained
- Aid and implement Windows Active Directory
- Responsibilities for telecommunication systems
- Researching new technologies to improve existing Telecommunication systems
- Execute systems reports for Senior Management
- On call and after-hours support
- Ad hoc duties as required
- Degree in IT or equivalent and must have a Professional Certificate, ideally CISSP, CISA or CISM
- 5+ years experience in a similar function
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Active Directory, Microsoft Exchange, Firewall, Switching & Anti Malware technologies
- Must be technical and have strong problem solving skills
If you would like to learn more about this opportunity, get in contact today for more information.