Senior RTA Administrator
SteppingStones are currently recruiting for a Senior RTA Administrator to join a highly reputable organization in the Cayman Islands. You will support the team in providing regulatory compliance and RTA services.
Key Responsibilities/Experience –
- Manage and maintain investor registers for a portfolio of clients and provide on-boarding assistance
- Track record of maintaining a high degree of data quality and process integrity
- Bachelors degree in Business, Accounting or similar
- 3 – 5 years experience in a regulatory role or in a registered and transfer agency environment.
- Thorough understanding of Compliance and AML regulation
- Experience in AEOI
We are looking to speak to candidates ASAP with regards to this role. Please apply for more information.