Job is no longer active.
Please click here to see all current available jobs.
Personal Assistant - Temporary - Cayman Islands
Our client, a company who hold an excellent reputation in the Financial industry, are seeking a Personal Assistant. Are you a highly-motivated, driven and a detail-orientated candidate? Then this might be the ideal job for you!
- Assisting with the board and shareholder meetings
- Organizing and preparing agendas, travel arrangements, and papers for board meetings and general meetings
- Attendance at board meetings, taking minutes and drafting resolutions as and when required
- Dealing with correspondence and collating information and writing reports
- Assist with any other relevant company administration duties when requested
What they are looking for;
- Minimum of 3 years of previous PA roles experience
- Previous experience in taking board meeting minutes
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to remain focused in the face of highly pressurized situations
- Familiarity with Microsoft programs including Word, Excel and Outlook
This position offers excellent highly-competitive benefits, so please apply now. Let’s have a confidential conversation today!