Job is no longer active.
Please click here to see all current available jobs.
Senior Pension Fund Administrator - Cayman Islands
On behalf of our client, we are actively seeking a Senior Pension Fund Administrator to work with a leading trusted company. If you are a formidable team player who wants to learn and benefit from this experience available within an established and successful business, then this is the ideal job for you!
- Supporting the team in operational service delivery
- Creating and maintaining consistent and accurate scheme records
- Maintaining new and existing customers’ policies and ensure that they are accurately serviced
- Preparing monthly payments
- Proactively identifying risk within the department
- Mentoring subordinates and identifying training needs
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or equivalent, and working towards CPA, CFA, Masters etc.
- Proven experience working within a financial services industry
- Knowledge of the Cayman Pension Law would be a benefit
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite
- Must be able to multitask and work under pressure
- Must have excellent customer service and communication skills
- Must have excellent organisation skills and a high level of attention to detail
If you are an organized individual with the determination to work, then you are exactly who we are looking for. So please apply now!