Job is no longer active.
Please click here to see all current available jobs.
On behalf of our client, we are accepting applications for their Senior Manager vacancy. This role covers both the Corporate side of the company and their sales side.
- Manage company accounts and client
- Corporate Administration duties including regulatory filings, incorporations and liquidations
- Liaise directly with CIMA regarding the above
- Oversee and manage a small team of employees
- Assist with developing new revenue sources and streamline processes
- Analyze business opportunities
- Support the Director on an ad-hoc basis with special projects
Required qualifications and experience;
- Professional accounting qualification (CPA, CA) OR/AND significant Corporate Admin experience
- Bachelor in a related field (accounting, management or finance)
- 5 years experience in a similar capacity
- Experience in management and overseeing a team
- Experience liaising with government authorities
- Must be well organized, analytical and with a demonstrated ability to get things done on time
- Must be a good communicator, team player and leader of people
This role is best suited to a hard worker, someone who isn’t focused on the 9-5 work day, someone who is open minded to wearing many hats in a small business and being instrumental in the companies success.
If you are a hard working, enthusiastic and extremely outgoing individual and match the above qualifications please get in touch to find out more.
I can’t wait to hear from you!