On behalf of our client, we are accepting applications for their Senior Manager vacancy. This role covers both the Corporate side of the company and their sales side.
- Manage company accounts and client
- Corporate Administration duties including regulatory filings, incorporations and liquidations
- Liaise directly with CIMA regarding the above
- Oversee and manage a small team of employees
- Assist with developing new revenue sources and streamline processes
- Analyze business opportunities
- Support the Director on an ad-hoc basis with special projects
Required qualifications and experience;
- Professional accounting qualification (CPA, CA) OR/AND significant Corporate Admin experience
- Bachelor in a related field (accounting, management or finance)
- 5 years experience in a similar capacity
- Experience in management and overseeing a team
- Experience liaising with government authorities
- Must be well organized, analytical and with a demonstrated ability to get things done on time
- Must be a good communicator, team player and leader of people
This role is best suited to a hard worker, someone who isn’t focused on the 9-5 work day, someone who is open minded to wearing many hats in a small business and being instrumental in the companies success.
If you are a hard working, enthusiastic and extremely outgoing individual and match the above qualifications please get in touch to find out more.
I can’t wait to hear from you!