Senior Manager / Director - Malta
On behalf of our client, a major international financial services company, we are actively seeking a Senior Manager / Director level candidate to set-up and build a Consulting function. This is a unique role that will allow an individual to build a team from scratch and enjoy rapid progression to Partner level with solid performance.
- Playing a significant role in developing new clients
- Effectively manage relationships with clients and other staff members
- Overseeing evaluation and accountability procedures
- Ensuring compliance with regulations and internal policies are adhered to
- Actively participating in marketing of current and/or new business enquiries
- Influence the advantage of technology that enable and distinguish the company
- Providing guidance, motivation, mentoring and assistance to the team
- Must have a Master’s Degree in relevant field
- Minimum 10 years in a similar relevant capability with consulting
- Proven track record experience in Big 4
- Proficient in MS Office, relational databases and software
- Outstanding communication and public speaking skills
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
If you feel like you have met the above requirements, apply today!