Senior Manager - Corporate Secretarial
On behalf of our client a highly regarded Professional Services Firm located in Dublin City Centre, we are actively seeking candidates for the role of Senior Manager – Corporate Secretarial. This is an exciting role to gain increased responsibility and look after a portfolio of the companies’ largest clients.
- Carrying out company secretarial and corporate compliance services to a portfolio of investment fund structures type clients
- Carrying out corporate compliance i.e. preparing statutory returns, drafting minutes and up-keeping corporate records
- Set up board meetings, draft agendas, gather reports to include in board packs as well as managing the online portal to maintain records
- Attending Client board meetings and prepare minutes
- Assisting in the training and development of new and more junior staff members
- Managing junior members of the team
- Providing sound quality advise to clients
- Qualified ICSA
- 7+ years company secretarial experiences within financial services
- Strong knowledge of Irish Company Law
- Strong communication skills, must be able to communicate across all levels
- Excellent management skills
- Must be driven and capable of working on my own initiative
If you have the above experience and would like more information on this role, apply today for a confidential conversation.