On behalf of our client, a well-established company, we are actively seeking an enthusiastic individual for the role Senior Manager to join their Corporate Restructuring and Recovery team. If you possess excellent communication skills, are highly motivated to lead and develop, then this is the ideal job for you.
Responsibilities include but not limited to;
• Managing staff and client portfolios
• Contributing to the company’s business development
• Providing guidance, mentoring and assistance to the team
• Ensuring that all recruitment and training needs are met
• Preparing budgets and financial analysis for the department
• Must possess a recognized Accounting designation (CA, ACCA, CPA)
• Have a minimum of 8 years relevant experience
• Qualified to take local official liquidation appointments
• Strong knowledge and relevant experience of corporate, restructuring and insolvency
• Must have strong written and oral communication skills
• Willing and able to travel overseas when required
• Working knowledge of the MS Office package (Outlook, Word, Excel, Power Point)
If you have the ability to meet deadlines and have the determination to work hard and put in extra hours as and when needed, then you are exactly who we are looking for. Apply now for a life changing opportunity.