Job is no longer active.
Please click here to see all current available jobs.
Senior Insurance Administrator - Temporary - Cayman Islands
On behalf of our client, a forward-thinking insurance company, we are seeking talented individuals for the position of Senior Insurance Administrator. If you are a formidable team player and possess exceptional client service skills, then this is the ideal job for you.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for;
- Being the point of contact for clients
- Verifying requests from client’s policyholders
- Issuing and managing certificates of insurance
- Maintaining operational records and handling policy renewals
- Implementing and submitting underwriting referrals
- Conducting AML on new clients
- Ensuring compliance requirements are sustained
The successful candidate;
- Minimum 2-5 years’ experience within the Insurance industry
- Strong administrative experience and previous health insurance experience
- Must possess strong customer service skills
- MS office and other relevant IT systems expertise
- Extremely detail oriented, very organized and has the ability to prioritize
If you have demonstrated effective communication and analytical skills, apply now and let’s have a confidential conversation today!