Job is no longer active.
Please click here to see all current available jobs.
Senior Fund Attorney
On behalf of our client, a highly regarded professional services firm, we are actively seeking a Senior Attorney – Funds join their team.
Responsibilities for this role include;
- Provide sound, quality technical advice and guidance to clients
- Manage files
- Point of contact for area of expertise
- Develop and maintain working productive client relationships
- Review and draft documents
- Draft memorandums, management regulations and agreements
- Provide ongoing support to senior lawyers/partners
- Participate in business development activities
The ideal candidate;
- 6+ years PQE, with previous funds experience
- Must have an excellent academic background
- Must have excellent drafting and written communication skills
- Ability to adhere to the highest level of confidentiality always
- Ability to formulate, consider and select the most appropriate solutions
- Must be service-oriented and have analytical skills
If you are professional and have an elevated level of interpersonal and communication skills, please apply below and your details will be held in strictest confidence