Job is no longer active.
Please click here to see all current available jobs.
Senior Fund Accountant
Our client a thriving independent fund administration company, located in Dublin City Centre are currently seeking a Qualified Fund Accountant, to join their growing team.
If you are looking for the next step in your career and are interested in joining a forward thinking company, then this could be the role for you!
- Preparing the annual financial statements of the funds and/or the reporting documents
- Reviewing and preparing reconciliation, journal entries, invoicing and NAV files
- Monitoring, reviewing and/or preparing investor reporting in collaboration with the clients
- Administering and monitoring a client portfolio
- Assisting in investment funds with all financial issues
- Anticipating and organizing your work to meet deadlines
- Executing and following-up on investment funds
- Ad hoc reports as needed
- Qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA, CA ect.)
- 2-3 years of relevant experience
- Previous financial services and Cayman fund accounting experience are beneficial
- Sound knowledge of fund accounting applications
- Working knowledge of the MS Office package (Outlook, Word, Excel, Power Point)
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
If you meet the above requirements, apply now and let’s have a confidential conversation today.