Job is no longer active.
Please click here to see all current available jobs.
Senior Financial Accountant - Cayman Islands
Our client has an upstanding reputation, impressively low staff turnover and offers long term growth opportunities for all their employees. Are you a self-starting Senior Financial Accountant aiming for flawless execution of accounting practices? If so, this role may be for you!
- Monitoring and managing the accounting process
- Preparing accounting or tax related statutory reports and returns
- Filing government regulatory reports and remittances as required
- Preparing monthly, quarterly, and annual financial statements
- Monitoring project cash flows, preparing monthly journal entries and reconciliation
- Assisting in budget preparation
- Maintaining accounting policies, procedures and related documents
- Proven working relationship with global offices
- Supervisory or managerial experience
What they are looking for:
- An accounting designation is essential (CPA, ACCA, CA or equivalent)
- Ideally around 3 years of experience within a Big 4, less will still be considered
- Previous financial services and accounting experience required
- Proven record of corresponding with multi jurisdictions with all offices globally
- Strong knowledge of accounting systems and software
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office
Other highly-competitive benefits are on offer, so please apply now. Let’s have a confidential conversation today.