Job is no longer active.
Please click here to see all current available jobs.
Senior Corporate Administrator - Cayman Islands
On behalf of our client, a widely recognized law firm, we are actively seeking exceptional candidates for the role of Senior Corporate Administrator. If you have excellent organizational skills and can thrive in a fast paced, deadline orientated environment, then this is the ideal job for you!
Key responsibilities include:
- Communicating effectively with clients and intermediaries within an allocated portfolio
- Delivering a range of administration services to all clients within that portfolio
- Maintaining strong relationships with clients
- Assisting in processing new business where required
- Arranging and organizing meetings, circulating notices and agendas and other documents required for board meetings
- Comply with KYC requirements and keep records in the database
- Reconciliations of client bank accounts
- Keeping up-to-date with the company’s policies and procedures
- 4-6 years of relevant experience working in a similar position
- Bachelor’s Degree or undergoing studies towards a professional qualification
- STEP qualified will also be an advantage
- Proven track record of using Viewpoint
- Must possess understanding of regulatory requirements, including anti-money laundering regulations
- High level of computer literacy including Advanced Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Must be able to multitask and work under pressure
- Strong attention to detail is necessary
If you have the above requirements and this sounds like the opportunity you’ve been waiting for then apply today. Let’s have a confidential conversation today!