Senior Corporate Administrator
On behalf of our client an internationally recognized Professional Services Firm located in the Cayman Islands we are actively seeking applications for the role of Senior Corporate Administrator to join their growing team.
- Providing corporate administration services to a portfolio of Cayman entities;
- Preparing incorporation documents, company resolutions, corporate certificates and handling filings with the Registrar of Companies;
- Provision of Board Support Services;
- Ensuring the upkeep of the client database in a timely and accurate manner;
- Aiding with client compliance reviews
- Filing of annual returns for companies and ongoing statutory filings as required
- 3+ years company administration experience
- Bachelor Degree in a Business or similar field
- Knowledge of Cayman Islands compliance requirements and corporate laws
- Understanding of CIMA filings
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Proficient in Word, Excel, & CORIS
If you would like more information on the above role, apply today for a confidential conversation.