Job is no longer active.
Please click here to see all current available jobs.
Senior Compliance Officer
On behalf of our client an internationally recognized financial services organization, we are actively seeking a Senior Compliance Officer to join their growing Cayman Islands based team.
- Identify laws and regulations, monitor and implement regulatory changes
- Ensure compliance is maintained and AML Framework in place across all relevant business areas and jurisdictions
- Ensure Operational and Regulatory Risks are adequately monitored, tested and documented
- Ensure provision of timely and accurate advice to the business on compliance and regulatory matters
- Assist with developing and providing training
- Escalation of any major issues
- 5+ years experience within a Compliance role in the Fund Industry;
- Degree in a business related filed and a recognized compliance qualification (ACAMS, ICA etc.) is preferred
- Have excellent knowledge of local regulations and requirements
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Ability to meet deadlines
If you would like more information on the above role, apply today! All applications are highly confidential.