Job is no longer active.
Please click here to see all current available jobs.
Senior Compliance Officer - Temporary
On behalf of our client, we are seeking an experience and qualified Senior Compliance Officer. This role is available to bridge a gap between employment of permanent staff.
The successful Senior Compliance Officer will be expected to investigate serious breaches of the regulatory law. In addition, you would be responsible for;
- Performing due diligence and background checks
- Preparing daily quality control reports
- Ensuring correct fees are collected
- Liaise directly with all leveled professionals
You must have the below to be considered for this role;
- Significant (5+ years) compliance experience
- Must have a minimum of 5 years’ experience in compliance related work of which 2 years should be in a supervisory position
- ACAMS qualification or similar would be a significant advantage
- Previous experience with CIMA inspections and AML remediation projects
- Previous audit experience would also be an asset
- Must have knowledge of on-island regulations and laws
Please note this position is open to Caymanian and on-island candidates only.
Preference will be given to those candidates who can start a new role immediately.