Job is no longer active.
Please click here to see all current available jobs.
Senior Client Manager
Our client an internationally recognized Professional Services Firm located in Jersey, are actively seeking a Senior Client Manager to join their team. This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing team while being exposed to a variety of different duties.
- Carrying out day-to-day administration of a varied and complex portfolio of fund structures
- Ensuring operations are in line with with KYC procedures
- Ensuring team workload maintains a high professional standard and is delivered within the proposed time frame
- Manage the team, delegation of workloads
- Carry out relevant training of team members and junior staff
- Aiming to provide innovative and practical answers to client queries, being alert to time sensitivities, commercial concerns, risk/regulatory and legal requirements
- Develop close working relationships with relevant clients and contacts
- Ensure billing and debt collection is carried out effectively and in a timely manner
- Attend marketing events and functions
- Act as authorized signatory
- Degree in a Business and a relevant professional qualification i.e ACCA, STEP, ICSA etc.
- 6+ years experience in a similar function
- Good time management skills
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- CPD is a compulsory requirement
If you are an experienced professional looking to build on your experience, please apply today for more information