Senior Associate - Private Client
We are presently seeking a Senior Associate to join the Trust & Private Clients team of our client’s dynamic, high profile and reputable law firm. Located in Jersey, you will have the opportunity to work alongside many industry leading partners and be able to assist with business development.
In addition to the above, responsibilities include;
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with clients and acting as a main point of contact
- Providing support and logistics for senior associates, partners, and others
- Conducting primary and secondary research, and developing quantitative analyses
- Supporting the development and execution of business strategies
- Drafting and editing proposals
- Assisting with staff skills development
- 6+ years PQE with excellent academics
- Possess significant experience in Private Client and Trust
- The ability to interface with top level management and clients
- Must have robust technical and communication excellence
- Advanced proficiency in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
If you are interested in hearing about this exciting opportunity, please email email@example.com in the strictest confidence.