Senior Administrator - Trust Services - Cayman Islands
On behalf of our client, an international professional services firm, we are actively seeking a Senior Administrator for Trust Services, to join their busy team. This position requires an individual to demonstrate a strong attention to detail, and the ability to communicate effectively at all levels. If this sounds like you, read on!
Responsibilities for this role include:
- Administering a portfolio of clients made up of various companies and trusts
- Meeting with clients and third parties as necessary
- Ensuring reports to clients are accurate and provided in a timely manner
- Completing the review process for client entities and be aware of risk exposure
- Communicating in an effective, professional and courteous manner with all clients
- Ad-hoc administrative duties as required
The ideal candidate:
- Must be professionally qualified i.e STEP or ACIB qualified an additional accounting qualification is essential eg. CA, ACCA CPA etc.
- A minimum of 4 years’ experience in trust and administration
- Proven knowledge of the local corporate and trust laws
- Excellent communication skills and exceptional attention to detail
- Should be proficient in the Microsoft suite of applications (Word, Excel, etc.)
The ideal candidate should be passionate about their work, possesses exceptional client service skills, in addition to strong decision-making and organizational skills. Apply today!