Job is no longer active.
Please click here to see all current available jobs.
We are currently seeking a suitable candidate for the position of Senior Accountant in the Cayman office, to work with a Financial Services organization with offices throughout the world. If you are a self-starter who can drive for results in a short reporting timeframe, can provide a high standard of customer service, who possess the ability to communicate at a high level and the ability to problem solve, then this is the ideal job for you!
Duties include but are not limited to:
• Able to assist with preparation of reconciliations
• Assist with analysis of revenue position of several entities and can provide adjustments as and when necessary
• Assist the financial controller and team in the billing process
• Maintain financial information, files and records up to date
• Ensure that all policies and regulatory guidelines are implemented
• Additional Ad-hoc duties are required
Qualifications and Experience:
• Must possess Professional Accounting designation, such as a CA, ACCA or CPA and hold a Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration
• 5+ years experience in financial accounting
• Knowledge of Oracle EBS is an advantage
• Strong working knowledge of all Microsoft Office products, especially in Excel
This position offers an excellent salary and competitive benefits package which will be dependent on experience. This role has the ability to further your career with a high-quality and forward-thinking company, so please apply now!