Job is no longer active.
Please click here to see all current available jobs.
Scheduler - Cayman Islands
On behalf of our client, we are actively seeking exceptional candidates for the role of Scheduler to join their team. If you are a self-starter who drives for results in a short timeframe, possess the ability to communicate effectively in complex construction environments, then this is the ideal job for you!
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintaining a master schedule for projects
- Collaborating with project teams to ensure timely development of baseline schedules
- Evaluating the progress of projects and preparing regular updates
- Identifying schedule issues, opportunities and corrective actions
- Providing schedule updates, and managing implementation
- Reviewing contracts for specific scheduling needs
- A Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Minimum 2 years’ in construction field or scheduling experience
- The ability to write clear and precise reports
- Advanced knowledge of MS office and scheduling software
- Must possess excellent project management, problem solving, and communications skills
If you can work well within a team-based environment and possess the above requirements, please apply now!