Job is no longer active.
Please click here to see all current available jobs.
On behalf of our client an internationally established company. We are currently recruiting a Sales Manager to join their new and exciting venture. This company is new to the Cayman Islands and offers an excellent opportunity to help build it from the ground up, while overseeing the Cayman office exposing you to a variety of different responsibilities.
Candidates with Cayman specific (on-island) experience will be first preference.
- Managing a profitable sales office
- Responsible for recruitment and managing the new hires
- Reporting to the CRO in the USA and defining processes, quotas and compensation
- Meeting KPIs
- Consulting with key partners to solve any operational issues
- Carrying out sales activities, generating lead lists etc.
- Developing sales pitches, training videos etc.
- Consulting with the digital marketing team to carry out effective marketing campaigns
- Degree in a Business-related field
- 6+ years experience
- Previous managerial experience
- Proven track record of meeting Targets and KPIs
- Working knowledge of establishing CRMs
- Must be tech savvy and experienced in the use of Microsoft Office Suite
If you are a confident and entrepreneurial individual looking to broaden your skillset. Get in touch today for more information.