Job is no longer active.
Please click here to see all current available jobs.
Shareholder Services Administrator - Temporary - Cayman Islands
We are presently looking for a Shareholder Services Administrator to join our client’s dynamic, high profile and reputable financial services firm. The ideal candidate must be self-motivated, able to multi-task and deliver accurate and efficient work. If this sounds like you, read on!
Responsibilities will include;
- Setting and achieving specific performance targets and objectives
- Processing subscriptions, redemptions and transfers
- Administering and reconciling incoming and outgoing wire payments
- Ensuring compliance with regulatory requirements
- Maintenance of shareholders registers
- Handling and resolving both client and staff challenges
- A bachelor’s degree in finance and/or business related
- At least 3-4 years experience in a supervisory capacity
- Extensive knowledge of the Investments Fund
- Excellent verbal and written skills and client-facing experience
- Knowledge of Mantra
- Familiarity with the Cayman Islands regulatory environment
- Exceptional working knowledge of MS Office suite
If you are a proactive thinker and can work independently and possess exceptional team player skills, then apply, this might be the role for you!