Job is no longer active.
Please click here to see all current available jobs.
Registered Transfer Agency - Cayman Islands
We are presently looking for a Registered Transfer Agency to join our client’s dynamic, high profile and reputable financial services. The ideal candidate must have great attention to detail skills, able to multi-task and deliver accurate and efficient work. If this sounds like you, read on!
Responsibilities will include;
- Ensuring to deliver a high quality of services for all clients
- Processing subscriptions, redemptions and transfers
- Administering and reconciling incoming and outgoing wire payments
- Ensuring compliance with regulatory requirements
- Maintaining the shareholders registers
- Handling and resolving both client and staff challenges
- A Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration
- Professionally qualified (ICSA) would be an asset
- At least 6 years’ experience in related field
- Extensive knowledge of the Investments Fund
- Proven track record of KYC and FATCA
- Familiarity with the Cayman Islands regulatory environment
- Excellent verbal and written skills and client-facing experience
- Exceptional working knowledge of MS Office suite
If you are a proactive thinker and can work independently and possess exceptional team player skills, then apply, this might be the role for you!