Are you a dynamic and enthusiastic Caymanian with great attention detail? Would you like to join the leading recruitment agency on the Island? If so, we are accepting applications for the Cayman based position of: Recruitment Administrator.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist Recruiters to identify suitably qualified and experienced candidates to fill both temporary and permanent staff for job vacancies
- Assist with a variety of recruitment activities including preparation of resumes, scheduling of interviews, writing advertisements, writing and posting of jobs onto web sites
- Achieve set key performance indicators and assist Recruiters in achieving their monthly sales targets and key performance indicators
- Assist with screening of candidates including thorough background checks to include reference checking and skills tests etc.
- Produce and maintain salary surveys and other complex reports for internal and external use
- Use and maintain in-house databases ensuring all client, vacancy and candidate information is current and up-to date
- Process and oversee the immigration/work permit process if applicable
- Prepare and distribute monthly temp newsletter
- Arrange, manage and follow up on regular group screening sessions
- Monitor and log all response to advertisements to ensure candidates are treated fairly
- Organise and participate in client entertaining, local events, trade fairs and shows, conferences etc.
- Provide administrative support to management team
Qualifications and experience:
- Educated to degree level from a reputable university
- Minimum of 2 years successful relevant experience
- Advanced communication, presentation and sales skills
- Advanced computer skills to include Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Advanced written communication skills with an ability to write articles, reports and prepare spreadsheets and presentations
Candidates should have strong analytical and interpersonal skills with the ability to work both independently and as part of a team. Applicants will be adaptable, committed and self-motivated, with the ability to work overtime if required.