Job is no longer active.
Please click here to see all current available jobs.
Quality Assurance (QA) Professional
On behalf of our client a multinational Financial Services Company, we are actively seeking a Quality Assurance (QA) professional to join their forward thinking team in their Cayman Islands or Canada based team.
- Test case designs
- Review test case for other QAs
- Document test results and evaluate results to determine defects
- Performing functional testing
- General Awareness of business application and validate requirements
- Communicate with users to assist with bugs
- Other Adhoc duties as and when they arise
- Bachelors Degree in an IT related field
- Strong knowledge of QA procedures and methodologies as well as software development processes
- Working knowledge of conducting and participating in different types of testing
- Ability to analyze business requirements and developing detailed test cases, test scripts etc.
- Strong Knowledge of software functional, UI, performance, load testing of testing processes
- Systems experience required;Jira/Confluence, Excel, MS SQL Manager, Microsoft Visual Studio, Windows XP/ Vista/7/8/10/MacOS & SVN
If you have previous experience in QA and are open to working in the Cayman Islands or Canada, get in touch today!