On behalf of our client a Cayman Islands based company, we are actively seeking applications for the role of Project Manager. As Project Manager, you will be overseeing a Hospitality project and previous hotel construction experience is essential.
- Oversees project implementation and execution through completion of construction.
- May manage ground-up projects including programming, design, entitlements, bidding, permitting, and construction management.
- Develops or assists in developing project budget including hard and soft costs.
- Assists in or assembles and manages required teams of consultants and contractors. (Negotiates contracts with each team member; Interfaces with architects, client staff, property managers and vendors).
- Maintains client relationships and may assist in or manages conflict resolution.
- Provides appropriate level of on-site supervision to ensure project performance criteria are being met
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution.
- Degree in Architecture, Engineering, or Construction Management.
- 7 + years’ experience as a PM in a similar role.
- Excellent communication and organization skills
- Proven experience in keeping projects on target and within budget
If this sounds like the next role for you, get in contact today for more information