Project Manager - Temporary
On behalf of our client, a locally well-known financial services firm based in Grand Cayman, we are actively seeking an Project Manager on a contracted basis. The successful applicant must be able to communicate effectively at all levels, be able to use own initiative and meet frequent tight deadlines.
- Ensuring that all projects are delivered on-time
- Developing a detailed project plan to monitor, track progress and innovate improvements
- Coordinating engagements with external parties
- Supporting the recruitment and selection of project personnel
- Preparing and implementing UAT testing
- Must be degree educated, a MBA would be advantageous, with 5 years in project exposure
- PMP professionally qualified would be a benefit
- A strong understanding of the local banking industry
- Familiarity with software development principles and practices
- Possess excellent customer service and engagement management skills
- Must be computer literate
If you are interested in learning more about this exciting opportunity, please apply today!