Project Manager - Temporary - Cayman Islands
On behalf of our client, a locally well-known financial services firm, we are actively seeking an Project Manager. The successful applicant must be able to communicate effectively at all levels, be able to use own initiative and meet frequent tight deadlines.
- Ensuring that all projects are delivered on-time
- Developing a detailed project plan to monitor, track progress and innovate improvements
- Coordinating engagements with external parties
- Supporting the recruitment and selection of project personnel
- Preparing and implementing UAT testing
- Must be degree educated, a MBA would be advantageous, with 5 years in project exposure
- PMP professionally qualified would be a benefit
- A strong understanding of the local banking industry
- Familiarity with software development principles and practices
- Possess excellent customer service and engagement management skills
- Must be computer literate
If you are interested in learning more about this exciting opportunity, please apply today!