Job is no longer active.
Please click here to see all current available jobs.
Client Serving Associate - Temporary - Cayman Islands
On behalf of our client, we are looking for a Private Client Associate who seeks a rigorous and challenging environment for their career development. Candidates should be client-focused and detail-oriented with a strong ability to multi-task and work under pressure in a fast-paced atmosphere. If this sounds like the role for you, read on!
- Supporting business development processes with clients
- Reducing risk by maintaining and monitoring portfolios
- Assisting with the management of fiduciary accounts
- Providing support to Trustees by adhering to all procedures
- Building a rapport with clients to support all aspects of their servicing needs related to the management of their relationship
- Being a point of contact for the client in relation to the fiduciary entities on the client’s portfolio
- A Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance or Economics
- Minimum 2 years or more related experience
- The ability to interface with top level management and clients
- Knowledge and understanding of administrative support
If you possess strong analytical and communication skills and can build internal and external relationships, please apply and let’s have a conversation today!