Pool & Beach Recreation Manager - Cayman Islands
Our client, an established company, working within the tourism industry, are, seeking a Pool and Beach Recreation Manager to join their team. If you are an upbeat and positive person who can oversee and manage recreation programming, then this might be your job!
Duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Inspecting cabana and pool areas for proper health code requirements
- Providing prompt, efficient and friendly customer service
- Resolving guest complaints and ensure guest satisfaction
- Managing recreation funds including budget preparation and monitoring
- Ensuring an effective staff by interviewing candidates, preparing and conducting performance evaluations and other disciplinary actions
- Additional ad-hoc duties as required
- At least 2 years’ experience within recreation management or recreation program administration experience
- Hotel environment experience would be beneficial
- Proven record of managing the cabana and children’s program
- Must be able to develop team members
- The ability to operate in a busy environment
- Strong communication skills are also essential
If you possess the above requirements then please apply today. Let’s have a conversation today!